Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Model Number||SX series|
|Range||Up to 150m.|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 50 DegC.|
We are remarkable entity, engaged in offering superior assortment of Robotic 5X Total Station
. The total station provided by us is manufactured under the guidance of vendor’s experts utilizing high grade material and latest technology in accordance with set industry standards. This total station provides extremely reliable auto-pointing capability. Our total station is easily availed from us in a confine time at industry leading price.Features:
- Simple and Easy
- Rapidly Points. Accurately Measures.
- Superior Auto-Pointing Technology
- extra battery Incorporating cutting-edge laser and image processing technologies, the SX provides extremely reliable auto-pointing capability. Even in dense woods or in dim conditions, the SX rapidly finds a prism and accurately measures its position, ensuring maximum work efficiency under all job site environments. The SX provides a wide auto-pointing range from 1.3 m to 1,000 m with a standard prism.
- Long Range Data Communication.
- The SX series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
- All SX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
- Wireless communication range may vary depending on obstruction and other environmental conditions.
RC-PR5 Remote Control System:
The RC-PR5 On-Demand Remote allows for rapid prism search regardless of your position. A built-in directional sensor constantly monitors the prism movement so the SX can turn left or right whichever direction is closer.
Precision 360° Prisms:
Advanced 6-prism configuration provides unsurpassed measurement precision due to a minimum offset of each prism center. ATP1 fits a range pole; ATP1S sliding prism is designed for a pin pole.
Advanced Angle Measurement System:
- SX features Sokkia''s original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
- SX-101 and 102 feature groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurements.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM:
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
- SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
- Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 800m.
- Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
- Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
Ultra-Narrow Laser Beam:
- Ultra-narrow red laser beam is also used for the laser pointer, ensuring exceptional pinpoint precision in reflectorless measurement.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly:
- IP65 dust proof / waterproof rating.
- Metal chassis and heavy duty handle.
- Standard usage temperature range -20 to 50°C.
- New star key instantly brings up functions.
- Trigger key lets you take a series of measurements without taking your eye off the telescope.
- Control panel consists of 10-key board with color LCD touch screen display.
- USB type A / mini B as well as serial ports.
- Green / Red telescope guide lights provide efficient guidance in a range up to 150m.