Product Price :Get Latest Price
We feel immense proud to acquaint ourselves as a prominent distributor, importer, exporter and supplier of Laser Scanner
. The offered laser scanner quickly levels itself and starts rotating at the press of a button allowing for quick reading. Our given laser scanner is developed from the optimum quality material and the latest technology in adherence with the set norms of industry. Offered laser scanner is acknowledged in the industry for its superior performance.Features:
- Excellent functionality
- Sturdy construction
- High performance
On-board Data Collection:
Eye-safe and Efficient:
- The GLS-1500 has an on-board data collector with an LCD display and a 21-key keyboard.
GLS-1500 features also include:
- Use the GLS-1500 anywhere without worrying about damaging the eyes of a passersby. The GLS-1500 uses an invisible, Class 1, eye-safe laser. Scan near airports, busy traffic, and populated areas with no effect to the people or the environment. In addition, the use of a Class 1 invisible laser offers the benefit of low power consumption. With lower power consumption, the GLS-1500 can operate at longer times with fewer battery changes. Built-in 2.0 Megapixel Digital Camera Reduce the amount of equipment needed in the field with the GLS-1500’s built-in 2.0 megapixel digital camera. Collect sharp and detailed images from the scanning location, or connect to a PC with ScanMaster software, and stream a live video feed of the jobsite to aid in scan setup and data acquisition
- Compact all in 1 design
- Precise Scan Technology
- On-board lithium ion batteries
- Hot swappable batteries
- Wireless Lan & USB connectivity
- Dual axis compensators
- 30,000 points/second scan rate
- 330m maximum range at 90% reflectivity
- 150m maximum range at 18% reflectivity
- 4mm @ 150m single point accuracy
- 6” horizontal and vertical angular accuracy
- SD card data storage
- Horizontal and vertical jogs
Advanced technology in an operator-friendly design:
- Precise Scan Technology
- The GLS-1500 integrates pulse-based time of flight and phase-based technologies to achieve industry-leading accuracy and “clean” scan data.
The GLS-1500 inherently has:
- Less point cloud noise
- The most consistent scanning accuracy
- The ability to detail slight texture variations
- Great results at ranges over 330 ft. (100m)
Wireless LAN & USB Connectivity:
Dual Axis Compensators:
- The GLS-1500 offers wireless LAN (802.11b) and USB 2.0 PC connection. With the GLS-1500’s built-in wireless LAN communication, you can control and collect image and scanning data on a PC from your car.
On-board Lithium-ion Batteries:
- The use of dual axis compensators allows for more accurate instrument setups and scans. Occupy a known coordinate and backsight so traversing within one coordinate system is possible. Compensators can be turned off for tiltable mounts.
- The GLS-1500 uses four hot-swappable batteries, two per side. With the lower power consumption of the Class 1 laser, the GLS-1500 can operate for 4 hours doing a continuous scan on one set of batteries at a temperature of 68°F (20°C).